Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just A Little Magic

~Spread your wings & fly; all you have to do is try.

~Close your eyes, grasp your magic feather; if you believe we can do it together.

~All you need is a little trust; & just a bit of pixie dust.

~Maybe it isn't magic at all? Maybe you won't really fall?

~I think you had it all along, hidden in your heart; all you really needed was to find a place to start.

~Take my hand, hold it tight,promise you won't look down. Believe in me, & I will too, we'll soar right out of town...

~Another time, another place, monsters nipping at our heels; we must be clever, we must be quick, there is no time to spin our wheels!

~Don't forget the magic words, they're hanging on your lips; sometimes things come at you so quickly you start to lose your grip.

~Come with me, you're not alone, that's what friends are for; don't be frightened, don't be scared, there's only a demon at your door.


~But it isn't real, I can't do all that, you know it isn't true; but then again--you believe in me...& I believe in you.

No comments: